Are you exhausted? Do you dread nighttime? Are you up every few hours to put your baby back to sleep? I can guarantee your baby is as tired as you are (and probably showing it by being cranky during the day!) It’s time for a change!
Like all other skills, healthy sleep skills need to be taught. If you’re ready for a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps during the day), then here’s everything you need to know about setting up a private consultation with me.
Included in this package:
- A Preliminary Evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
- A Private 90 Minute Consultation (via phone/Skype or in-home).During this consultation, we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A Detailed, Fully Customized Sleep Plan. This plan will address your child’s individual needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
- Four Follow-Up Phone Calls. These calls will take place during the first week following the consultation and typically last about 15 minutes. We will use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- Two Weeks of Unlimited E-Mail Support. You will have 2 weeks of unlimited e-mail support. Use these e-mails to ask questions about the program as we work together.
Investment: $398 (phone) $548 (in-home with a nursery assessment)
During the nursery assessment, I will assess the room for light, sound, temperature, crib set-up, sleepwear, loveys/blankies and room set up. I will provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
Everything from the Standard Package, PLUS:
- I will arrive at your home before bedtime routine, evaluate your child’s nursery, and guide you as your implement the new bedtime routine.
- I will assist you through bedtime, helping to coach and encourage you as you implement the new bedtime strategies.
- Once your child is asleep, we will meet together to answer any final questions about the night.
- Parents go off to bed!
- I will stay at your home until 11:45 pm. When your child has a night waking, I will show you exactly what to do to get your child back to sleep.
- I will leave quietly when my time is up.
- You will receive text message support on night 2 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Everything from the Silver Package, PLUS:
- I will stay at your home for a total of 12 hours.
- I will work with you to help implement your baby’s new bedtime routine, help get your little one to sleep, and will remain with you for all night time wake ups.
What to Expect
BEFORE the consultation
- Look at your calendar and find a time when you have at least 2 weeks of “normal” activity (no vacations, wedding, pediatrician appointments, work schedule changes). Next, figure out a couple evenings that you’d be available for the consultation.
- Send me an email with your possible dates, and I will confirm the time via e-mail.
- I will e-mail you a detailed questionnaire to fill out. This needs to be returned to me at least 2 days before our consultation.
- You will receive an invoice through e-mail that should be paid immediately to confirm your consultation time.
- Get everyone on board – your spouse, nanny, and anyone else who regularly cares for your little one.
- Get excited! Soon, you and your baby will be getting a good night’s sleep
DURING the consultation
- We will go over your questionnaire and discuss how to approach bedtime, night wakings, and naps.
- We will address all your questions and concerns.
- If the consultation is held in your home, I will assess the nursery and provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
- We will discuss the specifics of follow-up support.
- We will schedule your first 15 minute follow-up call for the morning after your implement the plan.
AFTER the consultation
- We will make any necessary changes to your child’s nursery that we discussed.
- You will have a number of follow-up calls and e-mail support. I will track your progress and make recommendations based on how things are progressing.
- Be sure to write down any questions that you forgot to ask during our consult and send me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you solve your child’s sleep problems!