Congratulations on your new baby! Whether you just found out you were expecting or you have already brought that little bundle of joy home from the hospital, kuddos to you on being proactive to help your little one develop healthy newborn sleep habits!
Newborn won’t sleep? Many parents struggle with getting newborn to sleep so I have created a Healthy Newborn Sleep Plan to help if you have a newborn not sleeping. In the packages below, we will cover the basics of teaching your baby healthy newborn sleep habits now so you don’t have sleep challenges down the road!
Please note: You cannot sleep training with an infant – they’re too little and need to eat frequently! What we can do together is to set your baby up for success in learning how to get newborn to sleep, how to teach baby to self soothe, and how to teach your baby to stay asleep as he grows older. This is why you’ll be getting a Healthy Newborn Sleep Plan, not a Sleep Training Newborn Plan.
Newborn Sleep Package $398
Recommended for newborns under 6 weeks
Included in this Newborn Sleep Package:
1. A Preliminary Evaluation. This is a comprehensive newborn sleep questionnaire about your newborn’s sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
2. A Private 90 Minute Newborn Sleep Consultation (via phone). The primary purpose of the newborn sleep consultation is to learn how to teach your baby healthy sleep hygiene. During this newborn sleep consultation, we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with. We will chat about newborn sleep needs and how to teach your baby the difference between day and night. After our newborn sleep consultation, you will be able to establish the right sleep environment for your little one. You will also be able to implement newborn sleep strategies that will encourage healthy sleep habits. We will also address the question “when can babies sleep through the night”.
3. A Detailed Newborn Sleep Plan. This plan will address your child’s individual needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
4. Four Follow-Up Phone Calls. These calls will take place during the first week following the consultation and typically last about 15 minutes. We will use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
5. Two Weeks of Unlimited E-Mail Support. You will have 2 weeks of unlimited e-mail support. Use these e-mails to ask questions about the program as we work together.
Standard Hybrid Sleep Package $698
Recommended for newborns 6-13 weeks
Includes Everything from the Newborn Sleep Package, plus:
1. A Detailed Sleep Training Plan Once Your Baby Has Turned 3 Months Old. This plan will address your child’s individual needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
4. Six Follow-Up Phone Calls. These calls will take place during the first week following the consultation and typically last about 15 minutes. We will use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
5. Four Weeks of Unlimited E-Mail Support. You will have 4 weeks of unlimited e-mail support. Use these e-mails to ask questions about the program as we work together.
Hybrid Bedtime Support $998
Recommended for newborns 6-13 weeks
Includes Everything from the Standard Hybrid Sleep Package, PLUS I WILL:
- Arrive at your home before the bedtime routine and evaluate your baby’s nursery. I will assess the room for light, sound, temperature, crib set-up, sleepwear, lovey/blankies and room set up. I will provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
- Provide you guidance as you implement the new bedtime routine.
- Assist you through bedtime, helping to coach and encourage you as you implement the new bedtime strategies.
- Once your baby is asleep, we will meet together to answer any final questions about the night.
* Half Night $1,398 * (Most Popular)
Full Night $2,398
Recommended for Newborns 6-13 Weeks
Includes Everything from the Bedtime Support Hybrid Sleep Package, PLUS:
- Parents go off to bed after your baby is asleep.
- In home assistance until 11:45 pm (half night) or 6:30 a.m. (full night). When your baby has a night waking, I will walk you through how to do night feedings and show you exactly what to do to get your baby back to sleep.
- I will leave quietly when my time is up.
- You will receive text message support on night 2 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm.