Congratulations on your new baby! Whether you just found out you were expecting or you have already brought that little bundle of joy home from the hospital, kuddos to you on being proactive to help your little one develop healthy newborn sleep habits!
Newborn won’t sleep? Many parents struggle with getting newborn to sleep so I have created a Healthy Newborn Sleep Plan to help if you have a newborn not sleeping. In the packages below, we will cover the basics of teaching your baby healthy newborn sleep habits now so you don’t have sleep challenges down the road!
Please note: You cannot sleep training with an infant – they’re too little and need to eat frequently! What we can do together is to set your baby up for success in learning how to get newborn to sleep, how to teach baby to self soothe, and how to teach your baby to stay asleep as he grows older. This is why you’ll be getting a Healthy Newborn Sleep Plan, not a Sleep Training Newborn Plan.
Prenatal Sleep Package $198
Included in this package:
1. A Private 90 Minute Consultation (via phone or in-home). During this consultation, we will discuss strategies, address bedtime and how walk how to put a newborn to sleep, naptime, and night wakings. We will chat about newborn sleep patterns, address how much do newborns sleep, and teach your baby the difference between day and night. We’ll discuss a newborn sleep schedule and what you can expect with your 1 month old baby sleep, 2 month old baby sleep, and 3 month old baby sleep. You will also be able to implement sleep strategies that will encourage healthy sleep habits. We will also discuss when to expect your little one to begin sleeping through the night.
2. A Detailed Newborn Baby Sleep Plan. This plan will address your child’s needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
3. Guidance on Nursery Setup. Save time and money by knowing what you really need when setting up your baby’s nursery. I will provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment so your baby gets off to a great start.
Newborn Sleep Package $398
Included in this Newborn Sleep Package:
1. A Preliminary Evaluation. This is a comprehensive newborn sleep questionnaire about your newborn’s sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
2. A Private 90 Minute Newborn Sleep Consultation (via phone or in-home). During this newborn sleep consultation, we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with. We will chat about newborn sleep needs and how to teach your baby the difference between day and night. After our newborn sleep consultation, you will be able to establish the right sleep environment for your little one. You will also be able to implement newborn sleep strategies that will encourage healthy sleep habits. We will also address the question “when can babies sleep through the night”.
3. A Detailed Newborn Sleep Plan. This plan will address your child’s individual needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
4. Four Follow-Up Phone Calls. These calls will take place during the first week following the consultation and typically last about 15 minutes. We will use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
5. Two Weeks of Unlimited E-Mail Support. You will have 2 weeks of unlimited e-mail support. Use these e-mails to ask questions about the program as we work together.