Like all other skills, healthy sleep skills need to be taught. If you’re ready for a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps during the day), then here’s everything you need to know about setting up a private consultation with me. Below are the following types of private sleep training baby consultations we offer for babies 3-21 months of age.
Click Below to Schedule Your Complimentary 15-Minute Evaluation!
Included in this sleep training baby package:
- Preliminary Baby Sleep Evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your baby‘s sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
- Private 90 Minute Sleep Training Baby Consultation (via phone/Skype). During this sleep training baby consultation, we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- Detailed, Fully Customized Sleep Training Baby Plan. This sleep training baby plan will address your baby’s individual needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your baby healthy sleep habits.
- Four Follow-Up Phone Calls. These calls will take place during the three weeks following the sleep training baby consultation and typically last about 15 minutes. We will use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- Two Weeks of Unlimited E-Mail Support. You will have 2 weeks of unlimited e-mail support. Use these e-mails to ask questions about the program as we work together.
Bedtime Support $698
Everything from the Standard Sleep Training Baby Package, PLUS I Will:
- Arrive at your home before the bedtime routine and evaluate your baby’s nursery. I will assess the room for light, sound, temperature, crib set-up, sleepwear, lovey/blankies and room set up. I will provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
- Provide you guidance as you implement the new bedtime routine.
- Assist you through bedtime, helping to coach and encourage you as you implement the new bedtime strategies.
- Once your baby is asleep, we will meet together to answer any final questions about the night.
Half Night Support $1,098
Everything from the Bedtime Support Sleep Training Baby Package, PLUS:
- Parents go off to bed after your baby is asleep.
- In home assistance until 11:45 pm. When your baby has a night waking, I will show you exactly what to do to get your baby back to sleep.
- I will leave quietly when my time is up.
- You will receive text message support on night 2 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Sleep Training Baby: What to Expect
BEFORE the Sleep Training Baby Consultation
- Look at your calendar and find a time when you have at least 2 weeks of “normal” activity (no vacations, wedding, pediatrician appointments, work schedule changes). Next, figure out a couple evenings that you’d be available for the sleep training baby consultation.
- Send me an email with your possible dates, and I will confirm the time via e-mail.
- I will e-mail you a detailed baby sleep questionnaire to fill out. This needs to be returned to me at least 2 days before our sleep training baby consultation.
- You will receive an invoice through e-mail that should be paid immediately to confirm your consultation time.
- Get everyone on board – your spouse, nanny, and anyone else who regularly cares for your little one.
- Get excited! Soon, you and your baby will be getting a good night’s sleep
DURING the Sleep Training Baby Consultation We Will:
- Go over your baby sleep questionnaire and discuss how to approach bedtime, night wakings, and baby naps.
- Address all your questions and concerns.
- If the sleep training baby consultation is held in your home, I will assess the nursery and provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
- Discuss the specifics of follow-up support.
- Schedule your first 15 minute follow-up call for the morning after your implement the sleep training baby plan.
AFTER the Sleep Training Baby Consultation
- We will make any necessary changes to your baby’s nursery that we discussed.
- You will have a number of follow-up calls and e-mail support. I will track your progress and make recommendations based on how things are progressing.
- Be sure to write down any questions that you forgot to ask during our sleep training baby consult and send me an e-mail.
Unsure which sleep training baby package fits well for you and your family? Please contact me your Dallas and Houston, Texas Sleep Consulor schedule your free 15-minute evaluation and let’s discuss your family specifically and find out what will work best for you.
When will my baby sleep through the night?
Great Question! Many parents struggle with how to get baby to sleep through the night. And the truth is, not every baby is ready to sleep through the night by 3 months of age. My general guidance is once a baby has reached 15 lbs or 6 months of age, then he is physically able to sleep through the night. But every baby is different, so we will work together to create a customized sleep training baby plan just for your little one. If you’d like to keep a night time feeding (or feedings), we’ll discuss how to do this while still teaching your baby self soothing techniques. If you’re ready to teach baby to sleep through the night, then I will coach you through just how to do that.