Toddler not sleeping? Healthy, independent sleep skills need to be taught just like any other skill a child learns. If you’re ready to get your toddler sleeping well, let’s get started with a clear and easy-to-follow plan using proven, gentle sleep training methods. Your customized sleep training toddler plan will teach your toddler or young child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night and take long, restful naps during the day. Below are the following types of private sleep training toddler consultations offered for children over the age of 22 months.
Included in this sleep training toddler package:
- Preliminary Evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
- Private 90 Minute Consultation (via phone/Skype). During this consultation, we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- Detailed, Fully Customized Plan. This sleep training toddler plan will address your child’s individual needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
- Six Follow-Up Phone Calls. These calls will take place during the three weeks following the sleep training toddler consultation and typically last about 15 minutes. We will use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- Three Weeks of Unlimited E-Mail Support. You will have 3 weeks of unlimited e-mail support. Use these e-mails to ask questions about the program as we work together.
Bedtime Support $898
Standard Sleep Training Toddler Package, PLUS:
- I will arrive at your home before the bedtime routine and evaluate your child’s nursery. I will assess the room for light, sound, temperature, crib set-up, sleepwear, loveys/blankies and room set up. I will provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
- Provide you guidance as you implement the new bedtime routine.
- Assist you through bedtime, helping to coach and encourage you as you implement the new bedtime strategies from our sleep training toddler plan.
- Once your child is asleep, we will meet together to answer any final questions about the night.
Half Night $1,298
Bedtime Support Sleep Training Toddler, PLUS:
- Parents go off to bed after your child is asleep.
- In home assistance until 11:45 pm. When your child has a night waking, I will show you exactly what to do to get your child back to sleep.
- I will leave quietly when my time is up.
- You will receive text message support on night 2 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Sleep Training Toddler: What to Expect
BEFORE the Toddler Sleep Training Consultation
- Look at your calendar and find a time when you have at least 2 weeks of “normal” activity (no vacations, wedding, pediatrician appointments, work schedule changes). Next, figure out a couple evenings that you’d be available for the sleep training toddler consultation.
- Send me an email with your possible dates, and I will confirm the time via e-mail.
- I will e-mail you a detailed sleep training toddler questionnaire to fill out. This needs to be returned to me at least 2 days before our sleep training toddler consultation.
- You will receive an invoice through e-mail that should be paid immediately to confirm your sleep training toddler consultation time.
- Get everyone on board – your spouse, nanny, and anyone else who regularly cares for your little one.
- Get excited! Soon, you and your toddler will be getting a good night’s sleep
DURING the Sleep Training Toddler Consultation We Will:
- Go over your questionnaire and discuss how to approach bedtime, night wakings, and naps.
- Address all your questions and concerns.
- If the sleep training toddler consultation is held in your home, I will assess the nursery and provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
- Discuss the specifics of follow-up support.
- Schedule your first 15 minute follow-up call for the morning after your implement the sleep training toddler plan.
AFTER the Sleep Training Toddler Consultation
- We will make any necessary changes to your child’s nursery that we discussed.
- You will have a number of follow-up calls and e-mail support. I will track your progress and make recommendations based on how things are progressing.
- Be sure to write down any questions that you forgot to ask during our sleep training toddler consult and send me an e-mail.
Unsure which sleep training toddler package fits well for you and your family? Please contact your Houston and Dallas, Texas Sleep Consultant for Toddlers or schedule your free 15-minute evaluation and let’s discuss your family specifically and find out what will work best for you.